Thursday, September 17, 2015

Welcome to Back to School Night!!!

Who am I?

My name is Elisabeth Mueller. I have been a teacher for eleven years. I worked for the first ten years of my career in New York City at a large secondary school in Queens, New York. Last year, I worked as a leave replacement for Oakland Unified before being hired by Ms. Dean last spring. 






I have a Bachelor's Degree in English and Legal Studies from the University of Delaware.

I received my Master's of Secondary English Education through the New York City Teaching Fellowship and Queens College. 

I received 30 continued education credits from New York University's Silver School of Social Work.  


I moved to the Bay Area a little over a year ago with my husband and we live in Berkeley. I try to always be available to my students and their families. I believe in honest, open, communication. My goal is for every child in my class to feel safe, healthy and happy. If this is not the case, I like to know about it right away. I feel that feeling safe, healthy and happy is a precursor to all learning. 

Email: ElisabethMueller@berkeley.net
             Cell: (516) 551-8401


Syllabus and Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment